Sunday, March 27, 2011

Make-Up Look #1

So, I decided I'm going to start coming up with different make-up looks.
Here is my first one, including the steps on how to make it.

So, first off, you'll want to apply some Dot Camilla Liquid Eyeliner to the top and bottom of each eye.
Then use some eyelash lengthener and thickener.

Then apply some Dot Black Kohl Eyeliner

Then use a Dot Coral Shading stick at the corner of each eye.
After that, use a French Vanilla shading stick and make a stripe of it behind the coral eyeshadow on each eye.
Then, behind the French Vanilla, use the Frozen Elderflower.
After all that, cover it all with a thin layer of Arctic Ice shading stick.

For the cheeks, use Dot Warm Apricot Blush.

For the lips, use the Dot Golden Fleece lipstick, and cover it with LUXE see-through lip gloss.

So yeah, that's it.
Here's what your final product should look like:

Actually, the make-up isn't my style.
I made it for the people who love light colors and being risky with their make-up.
If you use this look, comment below and leave your Stardoll username so I can see it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment