Monday, April 25, 2011

About Me

That's me on Stardoll.
My username is xXAnime_LoveXx if you wanted to know.
Below are just some things about me an the blog to help "educate" you.

How Did I Come Up With The Blog???
Well, I began working for a blog called stardollnews-weekly.
I was just a writer and I posted alot.
I do still work for that blog, but I can't post as often because of this blog now.
Anyhow, I kind of wanted to own my own blog which would follow my rules and let me do whatever I wanted.
So I made this blog.

Who Works For The Blog?
Just me.

Did You Want The Blog To Become Huge?
I did, and I still do.
I've acquired a few followers and hit over nine hundred views (the hit counter says differently because I restarted it).
I'd really love for this blog to go high, to be advertized by others, to have more followers...
But I'll get there someday :D

No comments:

Post a Comment