Sunday, January 30, 2011

Disney Buying Stardoll? Maybe . . . .

Everybody is freaking over Disney "buying and ruining Stardoll."
Also, a picture has been posted of "proof."
What do I say?
I think this picture is fake.
Wouldn't there be an OFFICAIL link to the actual Disney News website?
If you don't know what I mean . . . .
Go to: http://lel1996stardollblog.wordpress.com/

A picture is posted of a supposed thing called "Disney News."
The owner of the lel1996 blog also thinks it's a COMPLETE phony.
I mean, I'm not ruling out the possibilty of Stardoll being bought by a larger franchise.
But really . . . . .
Why would Disney even make a hole article about it if they said it's not even official?

Also, a worried Stardoll member reported this to a Stardoll Staff member.
If you don't believe me, go to Yuna.Stardoll's suite, and run through her guestbook.
Yuna said, and I quote:
"I haven't heard anything about this . . . ."

If an EMPLOYEE of Stardoll doesn't know, then it's probably fake.
Don't worry peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment